If you are suffering from the below, please try bloodletting (phlebotomy ) at least once.
You will experience remarkable improvement. But don't do bloodletting by yourself. Instead, health professionals
should do it for you according to the medical law in your country. Dr. Makise is not responsible for any adverse
results if you ignore this warning.
- You don’t get better no matter how much medicine you take
- Your urine flow is slow
- You’re suffering from headaches, shoulder stiffness, and general malaise.
- You have nocturia or feel heavy-headed
- You’ve been diagnosed with autonomic dystonia
- You have less energy
- It’s hard for you to remember names
- You are getting forgetful.
- You have menopause
- You now speak only with pronouns such as “that”, “this”, or “those”
- You’ve been told that you have high cholesterol
- You lose your breath quickly
- You use two to three types of hypotensor drugs because of high blood pressure
- You’ve been recommended drugs for metabolic syndrome
- You’re suffering from atopic dermatitis
- You’re getting rashes over your body and you don’t know why
- The frequency of cancer patients in your family worries you
- If you’ve been suffering from inexplicable symptoms and haven’t been able to get the help you needed from modern medicine, please consider bloodletting.
The following are diseases and symptoms that can be treated through bloodletting (phlebotomy)
- High blood pressure, angina pectoris, cardiac infarction, cerebral infarction, varicosity, hemorrhoid (basically the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases)
- Headaches, ear-ringing, hearing difficulties
- Stiff shoulders
- autonomic nerve imbalance
- Atopic dermatitis
- Cancer prevention
- Hepatitis, cirrhosis
- prostate-gland enlargement
- ED (erectile dysfunction)
Copyright: No reproduction or republication without written permission.